My dream-9.10.06
I had to post that because it got to me for some reason. Probably because she knows me better than pretty much anybody. It's good to hear things like that once in awhile.
I had a dream about Bran last night. We went to the Packers/Bears game this weekend. My husband and I. As we were driving up to Green bay in the middle of the night I was starring at the sky. I couldn't help but think about him and if he were watching me at the moment. I kept trying to see his face in the clouds. That sounds so strange. Like a little kid trying to see figures in the clouds to pass the time. That's what I was that night. Brandon went to Green Bay with my husband only a 2 months prior to his death. They stayed in the same hotel. I couldn't help but think thoughts about him visiting since he knew the place. Since he had been not even a year before. He was sick at the time but we didn't know it. They went with hopes of finding tickets but didn't. He still had a great time. Last night while staying at the hotel I had a dream that he was here. My dream-I walked into the house to find him with some other people sitting on the couch. I don't remember who the other's were. He was sitting in the corner by the arm. On our new couch. The one we only got after his death. I asked him what he was doing here. He replied "they fixed me". Then he proceeded to tell me about something they put in his stomach to make him better. To make him come back to life. In my dream all the bad shit happened. The death. The funeral. The months since. All of it. But he was still here. And it wasn't scary and for some reason it was a miracle. It was real. He was sent back to us. To enjoy the rest of his life. The life that he deserved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home