I'm waiting for my friend to call. I've been trying to reach her for days. She's been having problems. It makes me wonder why I make my small insecurities out to be the biggest thing to happen in this world. I think I'm overly sensitive to any and everything these days. I have spent my whole life keeping myself from getting hurt. I've done the hurting just so it doesn't happen to me. I don't trust. I don't let myself get close enough to anyone to let them hurt me. Or at least not close enough to let them see that they hurt me. Once upon a time I hurt myself. I publicly displayed my hurt only to be laughed at. I think that's why I try to hold it in. I don't understand why he had to leave me? In the way he did? And at the time? It hurts more than anything I've ever felt. I want to yell at him. I want to hold him. I just want him to be here so that I can do all the things I didn't do when I could. I told him that I couldn't take care of him anymore. Those words run through my mind 10 times a day. Eating at me. Why did I have to say that? I had never said it before. Why did I have to pick that day to tell him that he needed to grow up? Why would I say such a thing anyway? I know he only had me. Just as I had only had him. I want to call him. Tell him that I'm sorry. Explain that my life without him will never be a good one. How can it be? He was everything to me. One of my best friends. I thank God for the time I had with him. But really expected and still want more. The only person that I ever gave all of myself to. He's gone. The only person that I always knew I could count on. The only person that I felt comfortable with no matter what. I don't know why God tests us like he does. It seems inhumane to me. Since he's been gone my insecurities have reached new heights. Uncontrolable heights. If he were here I know what he'd say. "Don't be stupid Kim". I know it. So, although it's extremely hard, I'm trying to live by those words. The words of the greatest guy I've ever known.
About Me
- Name: Kimberley
- Location: United States
I am older than I used to think about when I was a child but the older I get the more I realize that I'm not old. I recently got married for the second time. This time to the love of my life. As his friend once said "my lobster". I know it's sad to quote Friends but you have to admit that was one of the best shows thus far. You'll find out much more about him in my blogs. I also recently had a baby. She is beautiful! I have always wanted to be a mother but never could imagine how it would be. It's wonderful! I wish my husband and I could spend every minute with her. I'm not the kind of mom that can't talk about anything other than my child by any means. I don't like people like that. I'm certain, however, that I will talk about her throughout my blogs too.
Friday, June 09, 2006
I'm waiting for my friend to call. I've been trying to reach her for days. She's been having problems. It makes me wonder why I make my small insecurities out to be the biggest thing to happen in this world. I think I'm overly sensitive to any and everything these days. I have spent my whole life keeping myself from getting hurt. I've done the hurting just so it doesn't happen to me. I don't trust. I don't let myself get close enough to anyone to let them hurt me. Or at least not close enough to let them see that they hurt me. Once upon a time I hurt myself. I publicly displayed my hurt only to be laughed at. I think that's why I try to hold it in. I don't understand why he had to leave me? In the way he did? And at the time? It hurts more than anything I've ever felt. I want to yell at him. I want to hold him. I just want him to be here so that I can do all the things I didn't do when I could. I told him that I couldn't take care of him anymore. Those words run through my mind 10 times a day. Eating at me. Why did I have to say that? I had never said it before. Why did I have to pick that day to tell him that he needed to grow up? Why would I say such a thing anyway? I know he only had me. Just as I had only had him. I want to call him. Tell him that I'm sorry. Explain that my life without him will never be a good one. How can it be? He was everything to me. One of my best friends. I thank God for the time I had with him. But really expected and still want more. The only person that I ever gave all of myself to. He's gone. The only person that I always knew I could count on. The only person that I felt comfortable with no matter what. I don't know why God tests us like he does. It seems inhumane to me. Since he's been gone my insecurities have reached new heights. Uncontrolable heights. If he were here I know what he'd say. "Don't be stupid Kim". I know it. So, although it's extremely hard, I'm trying to live by those words. The words of the greatest guy I've ever known.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home